As a healthcare facility, per the CDC and State regulations, we require facial coverings when visiting Dogwood Bodywork clinic.
Appointments can now be booked at the following links:
Dr. Christina Mullen
Dr. Kathryn Coysh
It is our utmost goal to keep you as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our new system gives us more digital flexibility with paperless options!
Thanks for choosing us as your trusted Chiropractors. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Questions? Send us an email! DogwoodBodywork@gmail.com
With hope and anticipation, we are thankfully moving forward into warmer months. Here is the latest news from us:
• We have opened online scheduling again! There is limited availability to minimize your interaction with other patients, and to allow us more time to turn over the room in between sessions. Schedule an appointment here or email us Dogwoodbodywork@gmail.com
Some important points regarding appointments:
• We are only allowing patients who DO NOT have any cold of flu like symptoms to be seen.
• You must bring your mask to your appointment.
• We are enacting a no shoes policy in the office. Please take them off in the reception area.
• Dr. Kate Coysh is offering Zoom consult, personal training, and exercise instruction sessions. We know many of you are itching to resume your rehab and, well, just get moving again. This is a great way to get a home workout routine (or quality control of the one you already have!). If you have underlying medical conditions or fall into the CDC's high risk group, this would be a great option for staying healthy and strong during this time.
• If you would like to purchase a multi-session Chiropractic/ART package, You can now do so here. We offer discounts of 20% off the 12 session package and 15% off the 8 session package. A huge thank you to those of you who have bought packages recently.
• We have a new Massage Therapist, Ranjot! According to Governor Gavin Newsom's plan to reopen the state, Massage has been grouped with gyms and salons in terms of when they can resume services. So in the meantime, Ranjot will be doing what he can to assist via Zoom including offering individual and group Distance Healing sessions starting May 10th. You can read more about Ranjot on his website. Ranjot is a gifted and thoughtful healer with his own established massage practice. We are so lucky to have him join our team!
• The Hypervolt Review drawing will happen this Friday 5/8. Thanks to all those who wrote us such kind words! There is still time to be entered in the drawing. You can write us a review here: Yelp, Google, NextDoor, and/or Facebook.
• We are an essential health service and are dedicated to doing our part in keeping our patients and community healthy. Our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Like each of you, we understand that we share a responsibility to protect our families and community. Thank you for your cooperation!